Menu
Pasang iklan SEO disini Murah, 300.000/6 Bulan dan dapatkan Trafik setiap harinya

Contoh Surat Bisnis

Jun
17
2015
by : Bupeko. Posted in : blog

Maestro International Inc

1438 Jl. Semanggi Jaya

Jakarta 10009

 

 

29th July, 1993

 

Robert T. Lee

Purchase Manager

Singapore Trading Limited

26 Payalebar street

Singapore 20001

 

Dear Mr. Lee

 

Thank you for your recent inquiry about our products. We are enclosing our catalogues with full details of prices and terms of payment.

This month we are provide 10% for every 100 items of furniture and 100 items for lightings. Shipping excluded. Full settlement is 60% in advance and the rest 40% after the goods arrive. The payment can be transferred to our account in BNI 46 Indonesia (8823432789637) name Archi Julianto. The details of total price are enclosed.

If there is additional information you would like to have regarding our products, please do not hesitate to contact  us. We will be most happy to be of assistance.

We are looking forward to your order soon.

 

 

Yours faithfully,

archi

Archi Julianto

Marketing Manager

 

 

Enc : catalogues

VICO Technology

Sampurna Plaza 3rd floor Room 328

Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 89

Jakarta Selatan 12950

 

Firzy Ambara

Finance Director

NOOC Corporation

Mulia Tower 3rd floor

Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Jakarta

 

Dear Mr. Firzy Ambara

 

Thank you for your letter  dated 8th March, 2013 regarding our account especially about our late payment. We sincerely apologize for this lateness.

 

We will do our payment immediately in 2 weeks started on 11th March 2013. We will call your accounts department to inform the payment.

 

We hope that this will settle the matter and that our friendly connection will continue as before.

 

 

Yours sincerely,

archi

Archi Julianto

President Director

 

 

 

 

 

 

Testimoni

artikel lainnya Contoh Surat Bisnis



bebas bayar, pembayaran mudah dan cepat, transaksi online, pembayaran tagihan dan tiket, transfer dana online

bebas bayar, pembayaran mudah dan cepat, transaksi online, pembayaran tagihan dan tiket, transfer dana online
Sunday 1 February 2015 | blog

SILABUS MATA PELAJARAN KIMIA (Peminatan Bidang MIPA) Satuan Pendidikan       : SMA Kelas                           : X Kompetensi…

Thursday 15 October 2015 | blog

Solo Baru, 20 April 2006 No. 027/Tec/Med/IV/06 Kepada Yth: KOPERASI SINAR BUANA Jl. Let. Jend. S.…

Wednesday 6 August 2014 | blog

KAYAMARA.COM 1. BUPEKO.COM 1.1. Digital Printing 1.2. Iklan Koran 1.3. Website 1.4. Multimedia 1.5. Design Grafis…

Monday 6 July 2015 | blog

  MODUL PELATIHAN BERBASIS KOMPETENSI SUB BIDANG METODOLOGI PELATIHAN KERJA     MEMILIH SUMBERDAYA PELATIHAN UNTUK…